IT and digital
Imagine a future where you strive to keep IT secure and resilient in a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment. You’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts in Security Technology Management team, where you’ll protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
Welcome to Security Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will design, build, and manage the core security stack to support our business units across IT and OT environments. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the technical security team in the company, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, as a global team located in multiple countries and delivering across different timezones to ensure best support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps to perform specialised functionality
- building, maintaining, and optimising the current Splunk infrastructure and monitoring the Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning and optimisation
- integrating Splunk best practices, incl. apps, add-ons, and searches, etc., supporting integration with Syslog, and other platforms
- building and maintaining Splunk components, incl. indexer, forwarder, and search head
- troubleshooting Splunk performance issues, log feeds, field extractions, and search time, etc.
- identifying bad searches or dashboards and partnering with creators to improve performance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background in the design, implementation, and support of Splunk, incl. Indexers, Forwarders, Search-Heads Setup etc.
- have solid experience with implementing and administering Splunk, Apps or Dashboards for license usage, and Application errors
- have experience with Linux and Windows agents for Splunk administration and a solid understanding of the Splunk system
- have experience in onboarding new data, inputting new information, creating new dashboards, and extracting information through Splunk
- have experience with Linux and python and the ability to effectively document solutions you have implemented and to train colleagues.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on (Poland +48) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.