Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent accounts payable service quality to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that invoices and expenses around the world are processed on time, while assuring a high quality of services delivered to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services where you, together with your colleagues, will support the invoice, expenses, and payment services on a global scale. You’ll join the finance operations team within Financial Services, consisting of seven people.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of invoice, expenses, and payment deliverables
- identifying and solving process ServiceNow tickets
- identifying and communicating process inefficiencies
- providing the Agile P2P team with suggestions for improvements and becoming our Service Delivery owner
- supporting your team members in their daily execution and monitoring service delivery within service level agreements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- possess in-depth knowledge of the P2P Process, especially within APAC, US, and Europe
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically with Invoice and Payment
- have excellent English skills, with the addition of Korean, Mandarin, or Japanese language skills being an advantage
- have an analytical and logical approach to problem-solving.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.