IT and digital
Senior Backend Developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain IT solutions in a global and agile organisation for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team responsible for building and maintaining web-based .NET applications, visualising complexity for our Offshore business unit in a simple and user-friendly way. You’ll develop and operate products that support the efficient execution of Operations & Maintenance activities at our wind farms. These products range from strategic problems like ensuring the right number of technicians and vessels, to planning daily operations with a specific focus on enabling scheduling decision support through advanced analytics.
Welcome to Custom Applications Management & Consulting CC
You’ll be part of D&D ART -Team Scheduling Optimisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support the entire process, ranging from product exploration to final delivery, in a diverse team with a strong agile mindset. You’ll become a part of a team spread across multiple countries and timezones in a large agile IT organisation. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- translating business needs and designing and developing solutions in close collaboration with architects and business stakeholders
- helping migrate our products and applications to Azure Cloud
- being responsible for the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- creating and maintaining software solutions for customers through the adoption of an Agile SAFe framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are highly experienced in the .NET stack
- are experienced in Python software development, or are eager to learn
- are very experienced with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- are very well-acquainted with DevOps tools and container technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, can articulate business and technical requirements, and can initiate and drive innovation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Berliner Pedersen, Product Owner, on +4599556191 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.