IT and digital
Software/Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications collecting and analysing wind power data.
Welcome to Asset & Energy Management
You’ll be part of Scientific Data Hub where you together with your colleagues will be collaborating for D&D ART and performing business related developments activities for our business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for offshore wind farms
- working closely together with product owners, scrum masters, SMEs, and other developers in the Agile Release Train
- participating in all scrum ceremonies with counterparts all over the globe
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors with built-in quality, as well as designing and developing automation scripts when needed
- working with big data and complex and large datasets to be presented in a structured way to the business consumers
- ensuring that data format and storage options are the best fit for end-user needs, helping data scientists with data flows for their models and applications to ensure efficient execution, and providing support and documentation as required.
To succeed in the role, you:
- should have extensive experience in .Net technology and MSSQL with strong analytical and sound communication skills
- have a BSc level degree and/or a relevant Microsoft .Net certification
- have extensive experience with MSSQL server and creating queries in big data
- have a proven track record and experience with development in .Net and C# – experience with deployment to Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
- advocate clean coding principles and development of best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns – familiarity with in web development and Azure Cloud is an advantage
- Speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, 17 December 2021, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.