Engineering and construction
Electrical Project Development Manager
Imagine a future where you contribute to the energisation of our offshore pipeline
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the Project Management function, where you’ll provide leadership and project management to our asset projects.
Welcome to Electrical Project Management
You’ll be part of the Project Management function where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver against our business case targets for the electrical package, while safeguarding the reliability, operability, and performance of the electrical transmission system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with Market & Project Development to manage scope, costs, schedule, requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- leading the design of the complete electrical transmission system, considering the full lifetime of the asset with focus on reliability, availability, and optimisation of capacity
- managing, planning, and coordinating development initiatives in the electrical packages to address challenges in connecting our wind farms to the transmission grid
- developing main drivers for electrical system inputs to the business case and ensuring optimisation of the complete system design and construction schedule
- working with our product line to leverage our supply chain so we can strike the optimal balance between cost and quality of the package.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or have equivalent work experience
- have project management competencies equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- have strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills as well as commercial understanding and awareness.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.