Engineering and construction
SCADA project manager for Baltica 2 & 3 offshore project
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing and executing the SCADA scope at the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll work with a team of engineers to advance the work with specifications, sourcing, design, and implementation of wind farm automation and communication systems. In this role, your project management experience is key to ensure that the complete automation delivery aligns with the assigned timeframe, budget, and scope.
Welcome to Welcome to SCADA in Engineering
You’ll be part of the SCADA manager team where you, together with your colleagues, will work on dedicated long-term projects. You’ll manage stakeholders across the organisation, which gives a high complexity in the job.
You’ll play an important role in:
- enabling your team of engineers to deliver their technical scope
- creating an effective structure for the deliverables
- establish a close relation with our joint venture partner
- engaging proactively with key stakeholders
- managing supplier contracts, stakeholders, technical deliveries, and project risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a degree in electrical engineering combined with work experience, preferably from similar positions
- have project management experience, preferable with a PMI or IPMA certificate
- possess a technical understanding of the technical scope, and can manage a complex contract setup
- have a proactive approach to your work, and can adapt to both external factors and internal guidance
- have solid communication and personal skills to build and nurture stakeholder relationships
- thrive in a complex organisation where you must learn, navigate, and stay flexible.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Tjelum, Manager, on +4599554302 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.