Marketing, branding and communications
Student assistant for IT communication
Imagine a future where you’ll be able to kickstart your career and help us strengthen the communication in our IT communication department
Join us in this role where you’ll assist with handling and developing communication efforts and our internal digital platforms. In this position, you’ll create content for our Internal IT channel and assist with creating content for our News site while ensuring maintenance and regular updates of content in collaboration with our key stakeholders. Another important task is to assist with the planning, booking, and inviting for weekly inspirational events.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of IT Communication Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will provide timely and relevant communication across the organisation with IT initiatives and projects along with change management to succeed with any given change. We offer a challenging, varied, and inspiring job where you’ll have every opportunity to use your skills and acquire new competences. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work independently and carry out your good ideas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining the content and structure of our existing digital platforms
- assisting with developing content for internal news and developing digital campaign materials
- assisting with developing content for internal newsletters, change communication, awareness campaigns, and events
- assisting with planning and organising internal events and seminars
- assisting with small as well as large practical tasks when necessary.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a relevant study programme with focus on communication
- are a creative storyteller who loves putting pen to paper and have a flair for digital content creation
- enjoy staying up to date with communication trends, and can navigate effortlessly between different platforms
- are structured and organised with an eye for detail
- have a strong personal drive with solid collaborative skills, and are also comfortable working independently
- have some experience with video production and editing.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nicoleta Poliacov, Senior Digital Communication Consultant, on +4599558553 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.