Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you are part of a high performing team responsible for handling invoices and travel expenses across the entire company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deliveries from the Accounts Payable Team, making sure that they meet the agreed service levels. You’ll perform day to day operations activities and take appropriate action if quality or timing is not on target. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively as well as being service-minded and flexible.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of the Accounts Payable team where you, together with your colleagues, will handle invoices and business support in the procure-to-pay process. We also have Financial Services team in Denmark and Malaysia and there’ll be close cooperation with these teams in daily operations as well as in the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling receipt of invoices
- verifying and editing vendor invoices
- releasing invoices for payment
- ensuring timely clearing of received documents in SAP
- handling various reminder processes
- supporting vendors and employees via phone, email, and ticketing tool.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with vendor invoices
- have worked with SAP and have knowledge about international VAT rules
- possess a proactive and systematic approach to you work tasks
- have good communication skills and speak and write English at B2 level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on +48690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.