Operations and technicians
Warehouse coordinator for regional support.
Imagine a future where you drive the logistics support through world-class operational activities across our regional offshore operating portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team of warehouse coordinators, delivering optimal materials, tooling, and PPE management to support execution schedules and operations, whether short, medium, or long-term. You’ll manage the overall stock level and implement mitigation strategies to ensure critical components are kept to an optimum level to support the region in a cost-effective way.
Welcome to UK West Regional Support
You’ll be part of Warehouse Coordination where you, together with your colleagues, will drive safe and efficient warehouse and logistics support for our operations sites in the UK West Region. From your team of seven people based in Barrow, you’ll work to maintain a high regard for safety, and you’ll collaborate across the globe with colleagues in central support and other regions, whilst delivering exceptional service to the O&M (operations and maintenance) teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting, developing, and engaging with your peers in delivering world-class operations
- delivering daily warehouse operations, incl. forklift operations, picking and packing, mobilisation of materials, tooling, and regular stock management
- further developing our HSE and continuous improvement culture, bringing innovative solutions to Operation Activities, materials, tools, and PPE management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background in critical stock maintenance and forecasting, material requirements, planning, and SAP/the extended warehouse management system
- have a positive and collaborative approach to working with teams across the globe
- possess extensive warehouse and logistics management experience
- have great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- have the ability to influence and drive change within the team
- have a curious mindset and an original approach to problem-solving.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Annaliese Russell, Planning and Scheduling Acting Team Lead, on +447774136584 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.