IT and digital
IT support consultant
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that provides incident management, first and second-line on-site IT support, and asset management regarding IT user equipment
Join us in this role where you’ll provide on-site support for our users in East Denmark, meeting them either at our support counter or at their workplace, including at power plants, operation and maintenance sites for wind farms, and local sites. We provide device support for our end users, typically relating to laptops, mobile phones, and tablets, but we also build stationary workstations designed for specific tasks. You’ll often be introduced to new systems and solutions, and you’ll have a high degree of influence on these.
Welcome to Digital Device Services
You’ll be part of Digital Device Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver IT support and device services in 12 countries. Each country has its own primary support team, but we have a lot of virtual cooperation as well as competence and team meetings with all our member groups. You’ll be part of a work-rotation scheme and switch between different roles in the team – on some days, you’ll need to drive out to meet and support users on-site, some days you’ll provide support at the counter, and on other days you’ll prepare equipment for new employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- primarily helping our employees with on-site support for their different hardware and light software support needs
- solving first and second-level incidents and responding to service requests from our service management systems
- providing walk-in support for our employees at their workplace (both Danish and international users)
- preparing IT equipment for new employees
- securing a high level of user satisfaction through customer orientation and a customer service mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an IT technical education such as IT support, data technician, or similar
- are technically minded and used to providing technical support regarding PCs, mobile phones, and iPads (iOS)
- have knowledge of and experience with installing laptops using SCCM, MS Office 365, Windows 10, and VPN
- speak and write English at business level
- possess good communication skills and can explain complex technical issues in an easily understandable way.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per T. Larsen, Head of Service & Support CE CC, on +4599556724 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.