IT and digital
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your solutions and ideas support our vision of a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help design and implement robust test automation solutions. You’ll be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch, in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of Dungeon and Dragon (D&D) Agile Release Train in Kuala Lumpur where you, together with your colleagues, will implement efficient quality assurance (QA) processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and RTE to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the maintenance of scalable, configurable, and accountable automation solutions
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands‐on experience using licensed or open-source test automation tools like Selenium and UFT
- have strong coding experience using any of the following: Java, C#, Groovy, or Python
- can develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries in accordance with the automation test framework
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases
- have a working knowledge of CI/CD implementation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-11-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.