IT and digital
Senior Mobile Developer
Imagine a future where you work at improving and developing mobile app solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be a software engineer responsible for creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT mobile application products. Using your knowledge of specific application and system architecture, you’ll drive innovation and continuous technical improvement to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
Welcome to IT Business Application department
You’ll be part of Dungeon & Dragon ART Technician App team where you, together with your colleagues, will work alongside more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues based in the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia. We cultivate a collaborative and dynamic work environment, encouraging career-long learning and development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining mobile app software solutions for customers through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews
- planning meetings with Global colleagues in the scrum process optimisation
- continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using DevOps
- working closely with the internal Agile Release Train team, external consultants, and key resources from the business side.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
- have proven experience in design, development, and deployment with mobile applications, incl. React Native and Visual Studio Tools and, ideally, with SWIFT
- have experience in Cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, with good knowledge and development experience in Cloud Design Patterns
- have a strong understanding of object-oriented design, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and developing micro-services with REST API
- have experience of Test-Driven Development methodology and creating unit tests, as well as experience with branching, merging, and versioning using Git Experience with Agile Development methodology
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, can articulate business and technical requirements, and have a ‘can do’ mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.