IT and digital
Custom Application Specialist
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our development team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. You’ll create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on document management application products.
Welcome to Ørsted IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of our IT Product Line Custom App Document Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to our document management system for business users.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews
- planning meetings with global colleagues
- working closely with the internal Agile Release Train team, external consultants, and key stakeholders from the business side
- working with external consultants for software upgrades or troubleshooting requirements
- using DevOps for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
- have experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft .Net C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Visual Studio Team Services.
- have used the development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Services
- preferably possess additional technology skills such as K8S and AKS.
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and independently make technical decisions, while taking input from others into account
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to articulate business and technical requirements, a can-do mindset, and can think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-09-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on (Malaysia +60) 104047264 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.