Senior Application Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll play an important role in improving our corporate information management system and providing users with expert advice and support globally
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in the continuous improvement of our company’s SharePoint-based information management system, Deca. Together with your team, you’ll analyse improvement areas based on user feedback and test and implement relevant features in close collaboration with the application developers. You’ll engage with users and superuser networks to promote the best possible use of the system and to maintain it as a future-proof platform for information collaboration and exchange.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of a highly specialised Information Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for outlining and implementing high-quality information management processes in our company. Being part of our QHSE organisation, the team sets the overall governance for information management and supports all areas of the company. The team supports our company globally with information management guidance, physical storage, and expertise in the Microsoft 365 suite, with a special focus on SharePoint and Teams.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining Deca as a modern and fit-for-purpose tool
- analysing business needs and transforming them into tangible and user-friendly system improvements
- providing training and support for users across the organisation
- continuously improving the user support site and guidelines
- participating in system tests and communicating changes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar position working with application management or information management in a large organisation
- are a skilled user of Microsoft 365 and an expert user of SharePoint Online
- enjoy supporting and engaging with many stakeholders
- have strong analytical skills and a structured approach to your work
- work independently and have great teamwork skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Dahl, Head of Information Management, on +4599552082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.