Administrative Assistant for Technology & Operations
Imagine a future where you further the development of Onshore North America’s renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Technology & Operations team with administrative tasks and organization. You’ll help with accounting, clerical duties, and other departmental assignments.
Welcome to Onshore
You’ll be part of Technology & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the day-to-day operations of our team run smoothly. You’ll get to know the different areas of the business through supporting the administration of our department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing general accounting tasks, incl. purchase order preparation and invoice processing, working closely with the remote Accounts Payable department
- performing general clerical duties, preparing project-wide mailings, filing and organizing documents on Box, and recording real estate documents with the local clerk’s office
- processing incoming agreements through the facilitation of internal signatures and filling in appropriate physical and virtual systems
- managing and tracking the return of documents, incl. contract exhibits, estoppels, amendments, and leases
- providing administrative and logistical support for Technology & Operations through the coordination of meetings, conferences, travel, and landowner events.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are interested in renewable energy
- are a proficient user of standard computer programs, incl. Microsoft suites
- are highly organized
- have strong written and oral communication skills
- have intermediate- level experience in an administrative field.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24-09-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Between 9-14 September, it won’t be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.