IT and digital
Senior Technology Consultant - Windows Server
Imagine a future where you create value for IT departments and the business through delivering and maintaining prioritised key infrastructure and products
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of Windows servers from building and maintenance until decommissioning, including securing and optimising the server infrastructure. We’re working according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) framework and we have recently launched full blown agile through which you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the formation of how we work according to Agile Principles.
Welcome to MY CC IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of Windows Server Operation and our Production IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate to support a large international IT Organisation. You’ll become part of a department responsible for computer storage, AD, backup, file services, OS, and VMware, just to mention the largest areas.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for end-to-end Windows server operations, including building, supporting, securing, optimising, and decommissioning both on-prem and Azure cloud solutions
- being responsible for patch management and security compliance within the Windows server infrastructure
- working with infrastructure architects, application providers, and other core technical area experts on finding the best solution with Windows server technology
- developing and maintaining optimum monitoring solutions and accurate CMDB inventory details
- being responsible for SFTP, file share (DFS) solutions, active directory, and certificate service operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in IT with extensive experience in managing Windows server infrastructure in an enterprise environment adhering to ITIL processes
- have solid experience in managing virtual servers using the VMware platform, physical servers, and Azure cloud servers
- have good exposure to or knowledge of other infrastructure components such as network, firewall, storage, and backup/restore
- have good hands-on experience of scripting using PowerShell, Python, or any other scripting language
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- are able to define or refine processes and to prepare documentation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.